Your custom and trust is important to me. I have the utmost respect for your privacy and your data and take data protection seriously. In lieu of this I have recently updated my Privacy Notice to explain how I collect, store and handle your personal data.
Why I collect your data
I want to give you the best possible experience when using www.boomstudio.co.uk. The data I hold about you helps me to understand if my website is performing well for you on different devices. I also use data to understand where my clients are coming from so I can understand if advertising (which I use very rarely) works.
How this site collects your data
It does this in a number of ways, including such as Google Analytics which stores cookies on your device We take care with your Data and take steps to protect it.
If you would like to have some or all of your data removed please contact me and I will delete it straight away.
How I use your data.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies stored on your computer or device will be used to help understand how you found www.boomstudio.co.uk and if I can understand ways to enhance your experience once on the website.
I never share data.
Enquires and emails sent by email are kept on my web server. Your email, name and telephone number are also held on my office computers for historical and ongoing purposes.
I never share data with third parties.
These rules describe how and where data should be safely stored. Questions about storing data safely can be directed to the me at any time.
- When data is stored on paper, it should be kept in a secure place where unauthorised people cannot see it. (very rare)
- These guidelines also apply to data that is usually stored electronically but has been printed out for some reason:
- When not required, the paper or files should be kept in a locked drawer or filing cabinet
- Data printouts should be shredded and disposed of securely when no longer required.
- When data is stored electronically, it must be protected from unauthorised access, accidental deletion and malicious hacking attempts:
- Data should be protected by strong passwords that are changed regularly and never shared between employees.
- If data is stored on removable media (like a CD or DVD), these should be kept locked away securely when not being used.
- Data should only be stored on designated drives and servers, and should only be uploaded to an approved cloud computing services.
- Servers containing personal data should be sited in a secure location away from general office space.
- Data should be backed up frequently.
- All servers and computers containing data should be protected by security software and a firewall.
My duty and your right to remove your data.
If for any reason there was a data breach of any kind I would of course advise you straight away. If you would like to remove your data from my webserver and studio laptops please contact me and I will do this.
Owner and Data Controller
Boom Studio, Studio 101, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8RY,